The Falcon has a super cool appearance sporting a vibrant red and blue paint scheme with a simulated falcon head on the side. this will surely draw attention on the flying field! Additional features include operating CNC oleo style retracts, a large cockpit with a scale looking pilot, and overall intricately scaled details.
The Falcon is assembled with screws only so you can be out flying quickly! If these features are not attractive enough, you can add the optional float set. The enhanced power system allows the plane to take off and land on the water with ease.
If you’re after a cost-effective, steady performance civilian aircraft, the ROC HOBBY Falcon is for you!.
Roc Hobby Falcon Features:
- Powerful Brushless 3536-KV1250 motor combined with a heavy-duty 40A ESC
- Rugged electronic retractable front and rear landing gear
- CNC processed aluminium metal landing gear system with shock absorption function
- Vibrant blue and red colour scheme
- Scaled pilot
- Easy assembly using only a few screws
- Optional float set will be available
- Wingspan: 1220mm/48.0in
- Length: 1080mm/42.5 in
- Flying Weight: 1600g
- Power System: Brushless 3536-KV1250
- Speed Control: 40A
- Propeller: 10x6 3 blade propeller
- Servos: 9g × 6
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 3S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.