Building on engineering innovations seen in this popular jet model, ROC HOBBY has launched the brand new 70mm EDF Super Viper onto the market!
In terms of appearance, the Super Viper has a scaled navy blue color scheme with bright yellow wingtips, which highly distinguishes it for long distance viewing. The optimized fuselage shape decreases wind resistance and the button-type canopy design lets you latch the canopy so you will not lose the cockpit during extreme maneuvers.
In terms of performance, the Super Viper is equiped with a 70mm 12-blade Ducted Fan, innrunner KV1850 motor and a Predator 70A ESC. This is a powerful system and when coupled with a 6S battery resembles a turbine engine sound.
This inexpensive fine trainer is an excellent edf jet for beginners and to keep costs low Roc Hobby offer the model as a standard PNP with options to add flap servos at a later date.
Get yourself a Super Viper and bring new excitement to the flying field!
Roc Hobby 1100mm Viper Features:
- High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful KV1850 inner running motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF V2
- Screw-together construction
- Button type canopy hatch
- Pre-installed ball link style control horns provide precise surface contro
- The finest Trainer EDF in the market
- Wingspan: 1100mm / 43.3 in
- Overall Length: 1025mm / 40.4 in
- Flying Weight: Around 1795g
- Motor Size: 2860-KV1850 inner running
- ESC: Predator 70A
- Servo: 9g digital metal gear x 6
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (centre of gravity): 90-95mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 70mm Ducted Fan (12-blade)
- Recommended Battery: 6S Li-Po 22.2V 3300mAh 35C
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 Minutes
- Material: Durable Durable EPO
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion: 6 Channel Radio, 6 Cell 22.2V 3300mAh LiPo Battery, 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger.