Muc-Off's relentless R&D team made their Nano Tech Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
Directions for use:
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigourously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your shock units, bodies, tyres, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, hubs, brakes, suspension parts, gears, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brakes or rotors
Only available to UK customers.